LOCATION: 1451 G. ROAD, KINSLEY, KS 67547
DIRECTIONS: FROM KINSLEY, KS—GO 7 MILES NE ON US 56, THEN 1/8 MILE EAST OR FROM GARFIELD, KS—GO 7 MILES SW ON US 56, THEN 1/8 MILE EAST
STRATE’S KOUNTRY KITCHEN WILL SERVE LUNCH
NOTE — TRACT #4 HAS BEEN CHANGED TO TRACTS #4, #5 & #6
Tract #4 Includes 1 mile of River Frontage!!!
652 ACRES EDWARDS COUNTY LAND
(Sells Immediately Following Farm Machinery at Approx. 1:00 p.m.)
TRACT #1. SW/4 4-25-20, Edwards Co., KS—160 Acres, More or Less, Consisting of 140 Acres Dry Cropland Planted to Milo, 20 Acres CRP @ $32.83/Acre through 10/1/2024. $686 Annual Payment, Buyer’s First Payment Will be in 2018. Possession on Tract #1 at Closing. None of 2017 Milo Crop Goes to the Buyer. Sellers to Pay 2017 Taxes. 2016 Taxes Were $1,347.97.
TRACT #2. S/2 NE/4 4-25-20, Edwards Co., KS—80 Acres, More or Less, Consisting of Dry Cropland Wheat Stubble. Possession on Day of Sale with Receipt of Down Payment and Mutual Execution of Contract. Seller to Pay 2017 Taxes. 2016 Taxes (Combined with Tract #3) Were $1,341.45.
TRACT #3. E/2 SE/4 4-25-20 (Less Highway) Edwards Co., KS—78 Acres, More or Less, Consisting of Dry Cropland Wheat Stubble. Possession on Day of Sale with Receipt of Down Payment and Mutual Execution of Contract. Seller to Pay 2017 Taxes. 2016 Taxes (Combined with Tract #2) Were $1,341.45.
FSA INFORMATION: Tracts #1, #2 & #3 Are Combined: 187.6 Acre Wheat Base; 120.6 Acre Grain Sorghum Base; 38.6 Acre Soybean Base.
TRACT #4. 56 Acres Fenced Grass in W/2 5-24-18, Edwards Co., KS—1 MILE OF RIVER FRONTAGE Along Arkansas River with 70×40 Machine Shed, 50×40, 70×40 & 60×40 Storage Sheds and Steel Corrals.
TRACT #5. 248 Acres Dry & Irrigated Cropland in W/2 5-24-18, Edwards Co., KS. Center Pivot Irrigation System with Manifold Wells, Water Right #30773 Covering 190 Acres with 183 Ac. Ft. All Open Cropland Except 31 Acres Milo Planted in SW Corner, Which is Retained by Seller.
TRACT #6. 30 Acres Dry Cropland Lying NW of US Hwy 56 in W/2 5-24-18, Edwards Co., KS. All Dry Open Cropland.
FSA INFORMATION Combined for Tracts 5 & 6: 159.6 Acre Wheat Base; 102.7 Acre Grain Sorghum Base; 32.9 Acre Soybean Base.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS: $20,000 Down on Tracts #1 & #5; $10,000 Down on Tracts #2, #3 & #4 and $3,000 Down on Tract #6 all on Day of Sale. Balance Due in 30 Days or Sooner With Title Approval. Title Insurance Will Be Used, Cost Will Be Shared 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.
POSSESSION: On Tract #1 on Day of Sale Subject to Current Milo Harvest Being Completed; On Tracts #2, #3, #4, #5 & #6 On Day of Sale with Receipt of Down Payment and Mutual Signing of Contracts.
TAXES: 2017 & All Prior Years Taxes Paid by Seller.
MINERALS: Sellers Mineral Interest Sells with Land and is Believed to be 100%.
Any Announcement Made Sale Day Shall Take Precedence Over All Advertised Material. Sells Subject to All Easements, Leases & Right-of-Ways of Record. Carr Auction & Real Estate, Inc. Will Be Acting as Seller’s Agent.
Auction PhotosClick thumbnails to enlarge
Photos added 9/22/17
Item Details Any Announcement Made Day of Sale Shall Take Precedence Over All Advertised Material.
- Versatile 835 4WD Tractor, 4-Hyd., Bareback, Recent Heads Replaced
- IHC 1466 Diesel 18.4x38 Duals, PTO, 3-Pt., 2-Hyd.
- IHC 1066 Diesel w/Front Blade & 3-Pt.
- IHC M Tractor w/Farmhand Loader
- IHC M Tractor w/Farmhand Loader
- IHC M Tractor, As Is
- Turn-Around Loader w/Farmhand Loader
TRUCKS, PICKUPS, MOTORHOME & TRAILERS
- 1994 Ford F150 XLT, Extended Cab
- 1991 Ford F-250 Diesel Flatbed w/Fuel Tank
- 1985 Dodge 250 w/Simpson Sprayer, EZ Guide 250
- 1977 Ford F-150 w/Utility Bed & Shuttle Tank
- 1975 Ford F-600 w/Bed & Lift, 9:00x20 Tires
- 1973 Ford F-100 w/Utility Bed & Diesel Tank & Pump
- 1973 Chevy Pickup w/Utility Bed
- 1972 Ford 4x4 Flatbed w/Dew-Eze Bale Bed
- 1971 Ford F-600 w/Bed & Lift, 9:00 x 20 Tires
- 1970’s Ford F-250 4x4 w/Bar 6 Cake Feeder & Bale Stinger
- 1977 Chevy C10 Van
- Donahue 10’ x 28’ Low Boy Trailer
- 8’ x 18’ Tandem Axle Gooseneck Trailer
- 1995 Trailmaster 20’ Gooseneck Stock Trailer
- Hale 5x15 Stock Trailer
- 1976 Apollo 3000 RL Motorhome
- 1963 Ford Truck w/Bed, Lift & Electric Drill Fill Auger
- 1000-Gal. Nurse Tank on Trailer w/Honda Engine
- 1000-Gal. Plastic Tank on 4-Wheel Trailer
- Pickup Trailer w/PTO Winco Generator
- (2) Gleaner L-2 Hydro Combines
- Gleaner M Combine
- A&L 650-T Grain Cart
- Gleaner 24’ Header on Trailer
- JD 653 Rowhead
- 24’ AC Header (Being Rebuilt)
- Combine Grain Tanks on Wheels
- Jantz Triple Axle Combine Trailer
- 2001 CrustBuster 4030 DD 36x10 Drill
- (2) IH 150 Hoe Drills, 10x16
- Buffalo 6-Row Planter
- 28’ Kent Field Conditioner w/Harrows
- 28’ Krause 4990 Disc
- Flex-King 5x5 V-Blade w/Anhydrous & Harrows
- IH M540 4x16’ Plow
- 12’ Speedmover
- 5’ 3-Pt. Back Blade
- 6’ 3-Pt. Mower
- 3-Pt. Post Hole Digger
- Quickway Model 150B Crane with 70’ Boom, As Is
HAY & LIVESTOCK EQUIPMENT
- NH 1282 Self-Propelled Baler w/Farmhand Accumulator
- C&S Hyd. Work Chute
- Hesston SP10 Round Bale Processor
- NH 1282 Baler, No Cab
- (2) Farmhand Small Bale Forks
- (2) Bale Forks
- (2) Round Bale Feeders
- (4) Bunk Feeders
- (63) Round Bales Feed
- Portable Creep Feeder
- (2) Metal Feed Bunks
- (7) Tire Feed Bunks
- (2) Mineral Feeders
- Cattle Guard
- Misc. Scrap Metal
- LP Tank
- LAWN, GARDEN & SHOP
- JD F725 Lawn Mower
- Honda Recon 4-Wheeler
- Lincoln 150 Portable Weld/Power
- Puma Portable Air Compressor
- Craftsman Tool Chest
- Drill Press
- 2-Wheel Dollies
- Parts Washer
- Large Shop Press
- New JD Rowhead Belts
- Yale Chain Hoist
- Chop Saw
- Space Heater
- Hand Tools
- Misc. Parts & Tools