673 acres ness county landSELLERS: ANTENEN - RUMBLE LAND
- SOLD: see real estate information for resultsMonday, November 16, 2020
- ness city community building115 west main ness city, ks, 67560View Map
673 ACRES NESS COUNTY LAND
TRACT #1: Approx. 114 Acres, More or Less, in Sect. 29-18-23, Ness Co., KS. Consisting of All Dry Cropland. 60.48 Ac. Wheat Base. All Open Land. Buyer to Reimburse Tenant for Stubble Burndown $2,356.64. Buyer to Receive $1,980 Cash Rent Credit at Closing. Minerals are Intact and Sell with the Land. SOLD FOR $1,600/PER ACRE – $182,400
TRACT #2. E/2 19-19-23, Ness Co., KS. 320 Acres, More or Less, Consisting of 310 Acres Dry Cropland. 155 Ac. Wheat Base. All Planted to Wheat. Buyer to Receive $5,812 Cash Rent Credit at Closing. Minerals are Intact and Sell with the Land. SOLD FOR $1,700/PER ACRE – $544,000
TRACT #3. Surface Rights in & to: SW/4 16-19-24, Ness Co., KS. 160 Acres, More or Less, Consisting of 141 Acres Dry Cropland & 15 Acres Waterway. Bases Combined with Tract #4 (112 Acre Wheat Base). All Planted to Wheat. Buyer to Receive $2,780 Cash Rent Credit at Closing. SOLD FOR $1,450/PER ACRE – $232,000
TRACT #4. Surface Rights in and to: E/2 SE/4 17-19-24, Less 1/2 Acre Cemetery, Ness Co., KS. 79 Acres, More or Less, All Dry Cropland. Bases Combined with Tract #3 (112 Acre Wheat Base). All Planted to Wheat. Buyer to Receive $1,390 Cash Rent Credit at Closing. SOLD FOR $1,650/PER ACRE – $130,350
- Antenen 1-13 & Antenen B: .075 RI — SE/4 13-19-26 SOLD FOR $600
- Antenen 4-2: .075 RI — E/2 E/2 2-19-26 SOLD for $1,000
- Antenen 1-14: .075 RI — NE/4 14-19-26 SOLD FOR $1,000
- Antenen 1-12 & 2-12: .075 RI — All of 12-19-26 SOLD FOR $17,000
- Antenen 1-11: .075 RI — N/2 11-19-26 SOLD FOR $1,000
- Antenen BM: .125 RI — E/2 SE/4 17 & SW/4 16-19-24 SOLD FOR $37,500
- Miner Stum 1-4 & Mars 1-4: .01145834 RI — NE/4 4-20-23 / .02083594 RI NE/4 4-20-23 SOLD FOR $1,600
TOTAL OF MINERAL SALES = $59,700
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS: $10,000 Down on TRACTS #1, #2, #3, #4 on Day of Sale; Mineral Interest: 10% Down on Day Of Sale. Balance Due in 30 Days or Sooner With Title Approval. Title Insurance Will Be Used, Cost Will Be Shared 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.
POSSESSION: At Closing Subject to Current Tenants Rights on Land Planted to Wheat.
CROPS: No Growing Crops to Buyers.
TAXES: Sellers to Pay 2020 Taxes and All Prior Years.
Any Announcement Made Sale Day Shall Take Precedence Over All Advertised Material. Sells Subject to All Easements, Leases & Right-of-Ways of Record. Carr Auction & Real Estate, Inc. Will Be Acting as Seller’s Agent.
We have many Land options available Listed Privately and for Auction!