gray county land and farm equipmentSELLER: OTTO SALEM ESTATE
- SOLD: see real estate information for resultsTuesday, March 15, 2022
- sale site15908 k road cimarron, ks, 67835View Map
Bid prior to or during the Live Auction!
DIRECTIONS: (2 1/2 MILES NORTH & 2 MILES WEST OF CIMARRON, KS)
ORDER OF SALE: PERSONAL PROPERTY SELLS AT 10:00 A.M. FOLLOWED BY REAL ESTATE AT 11:00 A.M. (no earlier)
480 ACRES GRAY COUNTY LAND
(3) INDIVIDUAL TRACTS (NO COMBINATION)
(Sells at 11:00 a.m. – No Earlier)
TRACT #1. SW/4 22-25-27, Gray Co., KS—Consisting of 160 Acres, More or Less. All Dry Cropland. 78.8 Ac. Wheat Base, 27.4 Ac. Milo Base. 53.9 Ac. Currently Planted to Wheat. 2021 Taxes Were $1,263.50. Sold For $4900/Acre – $784,000
TRACT #2. N/2 N/2 28-25-27, Gray Co., KS—Consisting of 160 Acres, More or Less. All Dry Cropland. 69.3 Ac. Wheat Base, 9.5 Ac. Milo Base. 50.21 Ac. Currently Planted to Wheat. 2021 Taxes Were $871.23. Sold For $4900/Acre – $784,000
TRACT #3. NE/4 20-25-27, Gray Co., KS—Consisting of 160 Acres, More or Less. All Dry Cropland. 81.1 Ac. Wheat Base, 19.3 Ac. Milo Base. 49.07 Ac. Currently Planted to Wheat. 2021 Taxes Were $1,046.84. Sold For $4975/Acre – $796,000
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS: $30,000 Down on Each Tract on Day of Sale. Balance Due in 30 Days or Sooner With Title Approval. Title Insurance Will Be Used with Cost Shared 50/50 Between Buyer & Seller.
POSSESSION: Upon Receipt of Earnest Money and Mutual Execution of Contract on Idle Acres. Wheat Acres Possession Will Be After 2022 Harvest or August 1, 2022 (Whichever is Sooner).
CROPS: Seller’s 2022 1/3 Wheat Crop Share Will Be Included on Each Tract. Buyer Will Be Responsible for 1/3 of Expenses ($5870 per tract).
MINERALS: Sellers Mineral Interest Will Sell with the Land.
TAXES: 2021 Taxes & All Previous Years Will Be Paid by the Seller. 2022 Taxes Will Be Buyer’s Responsibility.
BUYER PREMIUM: A 1% Buyer’s Premium will be applied to Contract Purchase Price based on Final Hammer Price (Sold Price). This applies to both Online and Onsite Bidders/Bidding.
Any Announcement Made Sale Day Shall Take Precedence Over All Advertised Material. Sells Subject to All Easements, Leases & Right-of-Ways of Record. Carr Auction & Real Estate, Inc. Will Be Acting as Seller’s Agent.
All information is subject to change. Any announcement made day of sale shall take precedence over all advertised material.
- 2008 Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD Ext. cab, 88k miles
- 1976 Chevy C65 Grain Truck
- 1969 Chevy C50 Grain Truck, Odometer Reads 27,126 (Green)
- Ford Powermaster Tractor w/Loader & Mower
- 18' Shop Built Utility Trailer (Red)
- Polaris 330 Trailboss 4-Wheeler
- 2005 Cadillac DeVille, 107,000 Miles
- Springtooth Cultivator
- Flex-King 5x5 Undercutter
- Sunflower 16' Offset Disc
- JD LZ 812 Hoe Drills
- 10 +/- Cattle Panels
- Heiser Keystone Quarter Horse Saddle
- 1000-Gal. Fuel Barrel & Pump
- Fuel Barrel & Stand
- (2) 100-Gal. Fuel Tanks & Pump
- Craftsman Toolbox & Contents
- 20th Century Welder
- Puma 5020VP Air Compressor
- Craftsman Drill Press
- Misc. Hand Tools
- Lineup of Household Furniture including Bedroom Sets, Dining Table/Chairs and more
We have many Land options available Listed Privately and for Auction!