stafford county irrigated land w/ home & farm equipment lineupSeller: Robert (Bob) E. Standish Trust
SOLD: $6,125 per acre; $1,825,250 total Thursday, April 01, 2021
farm headquarters 1331 nw 80th st. john, ks, 67576View Map
Bid prior to or during the Live Auction! See All Photos of each Lot!
Directions: From US Highway 281 and K19 Intersection (13 miles South of Great Bend, KS) go 8 miles west and 1/2 mile South on NW 80th. NOTE – Real Estate will also sell from this site!
Sue’s B-B-Q Will Serve Lunch
ORDER OF AUCTION: Farm Equipment and all Personal Property will sell starting at 11:00AM followed by the Real Estate. Real Estate Sells Immediately following Farm Equipment (not before 1:00 PM).
REAL ESTATE DETAILS
Legal Description & Details: W/2 30-21-14 Stafford County, KS (Lot/Blk Legal Description) – Consisting of 298 +/- Acres with 240 Acres under Center Pivot Irrigation. Water Rights #33347 & #33348 (see attached PDF Report). 2-Valley 7-Tower Electric Center Pivot Irrigation Systems with supporting equipment are included in the sale. Balance of Acres in Tillable Dryland and Farmstead Homesite. Entire Tract with exception of farmstead is surrounded by well maintained 5-wire, steel post fence with multiple double gate entry/exit points for an ideal livestock setup for Fall through Spring grazing needs. Livestock watering well exists with tank pad. LOCATION IS 1 MILE NORTH AND 1/2 MILE WEST OF RADIUM, KS JUST 2 MILES OFF HWY K19. Close proximity to Great Bend, Larned and St. John square in the heart of cattle and corn country!
Farmstead Home: 898 NW 160th St, Pawnee Rock, KS – 2001 Built, 4 bedroom, 2 3/4 bath ranch style manufactured home with 2301 sq ft. 2-Car attached garage, back deck and front covered porch. Well established cedar tree windbreak protection. Winco Generator wired in to protect home from outages, in-ground tornado shelter along with multiple hydrants throughout the yard.
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Earnest Money/Title: $50,000 Down Day of Auction with execution of Purchase Contract. Balance due in 30 days or sooner with Title Approval. Title insurance will be used with the cost shared 50/50 between Buyer and Seller.
Possession: Immediate Possession on Farmland upon receipt of Earnest Money and execution of Purchase Contract. Possession of Farmstead/Home shall be upon Closing.
Minerals: Sellers Mineral Interest will sell with the land.
Taxes: 2020 Taxes and all prior years shall be paid by the Seller. 2021 Taxes shall be the responsibility of the Buyer. 2020 Taxes were $7,865.47
Any Announcement Made Sale Day Shall Take Precedence Over All Advertised Material. Sells Subject to All Easements, Leases & Right-of-Ways of Record. Carr Auction & Real Estate, Inc. Will Be Acting as Seller’s Agent.
Auction PhotosClick thumbnails to enlargePhotos added 4/1/21
REAL ESTATE including Farmstead!
FARM EQUIPMENT - See Online Bidding Link for More Photos!
All information is subject to change. Any announcement made day of sale shall take precedence over all advertised material.
- Cat 924G High Loader, 4621 Hrs.
- (2) Hay Forks for High Loader
- Pallet Forks for High Loader
- Case TR320 Skid Steer, Bucket & Pallet Forks, 1052 Hrs.
- Danuser Post Hole Arm for Skid Steer
- Dymax Bunk Sweeper for Skid Steer
- Land Pride SC2672 Mower for Skid Steer
- Grapple Fork for Skid Steer
- Case IH 7120 MFWA, E-Z Steer, 9686 Hrs. w/710 Loader/Bucket
- Holcomb 1200 Dirt Mover
- Holcomb 10' Dirt Scraper
- Case IH 8230 Axial Flow AFS Pro 700, 1501 Eng. Hrs., 1195 Sep. Hrs
- Mac Don FD 75-S Flex Draper
- Case IH 3412 12-Row Corn Head
- 2014 J & M Grain Storm 1326 Grain Cart
- Meridian Seed Titan 2
- 2000 Merritt Grain Trailer
- 1994 Doonan Grain Trailer
- Maurer Header Trailer, 40'
- Westfield Drill Fill Auger, Like New
- 2017 Ford F250 XLT, Ext. Cab, 4x4, 6.7/Power Stroke, 140,000 Miles w/Pronghorn Flatbed & Ranch Hand Grill Guard
- 2000 Peterbilt 379 w/590,981 Miles
- 1987 Kenworth, 49,490 Miles
- 1984 Kenworth Sand Truck, 199,942 Miles
- 1975 Ford 750 w/Drill Fill Auger, 56,814 Miles
- 1975 Ford 750, 35,462 Miles
- 1997 Case IH PLB-600 Portable Fuel Tank (Palmer Type)
- 2014 PJ Tandem Flatbed Trailer
- 35' JD 1990 Air Seeder, 7 1/2"
- EZ-Steer Spray Coupe, 2617 Hrs.
- Orthman 1tRIPr (12R30F), 12-Row, 30'
- JD 455 Grain Drills, 7 1/2"
- (2) Sunflower 1434 Discs (34')
- Massey Ferguson 8200 12-Row Planter
- (2) 35' Sterling X-Fold Packers
- 30' Sterling X-Fold Packers
- Wrangler RCM 4620 Bat Wing Mower
- 35' Quinstar/Orthman w/Pickers
- 30' Quinstar/Orthman w/Pickers
- Quinstar Soil Shark II, 9-Shank w/Hitch
- Great Plains Solid Stand Drill, Banded Disc Grass Drill
- Yetter 1600 All Steer Nurse Trailer
- Patriot 3-Pt. Track Filler
- 18' Sunflower Coulter Chisel
- 14' Sunflower Coulter Chisel
- IH 12-Bottom Plow
- Wylie 1250-Gal. Shuttle Tank
- 1000-Gal. Shuttle Trailer w/Honda GX160
- (2) 1000-Gal. Fuel Tanks
- (7) Neptune Chemigation Pumps
- Rhino 1400 Back Blade
- KBH 3-Pt. Cotton Bale Spear
- Portable Loading Chute & Panels
- Cub Cadet 123 w/Blade
- Cub Cadet 70
- 4' Grade Boss Leveler
- (6) 28" Ultra Swing Sweeps
- (53) 28' Shields Hard Surfaced Sweeps
- DEF Fluid Shuttle
- (6) 5-Gal. Buckets Great Plains E2 Glide Graphite
- Milo Guards
- Misc. Coulters, Planter Openers, Shanks, Sweeps
We have many Land options available Listed Privately and for Auction!See Details