Consign NowF&E Collector Auto Auction
F&E Collector Auto Auctions strategically markets throughout the country and world through Internet, Social Media, Email, Print, Radio, TV and more. We track the analytics to ensure we reach the target demographic and leave no stone unturned in finding buyers for your vehicle.
Download Our Forms!
Or...fill out the online form below to submit your consignment(s) now!
How it Works & What to Expect
- Our Marketing and Selling Process makes it easy for a Seller to Consign, Deliver and Sell!
- List your vehicle through our online submittal form or print out the forms and return them to us.
- Send us photos or have us take your photos. Photos should be high resolution shot in a horizontal mode if a camera phone is used. Upload Photos Here or after you’ve completed your online submittal form below.
- Send payment for Entry fees.
- Attend the Auction to see results!
Our numbers speak for themselves. Our competitive entry fees and commission structure allows more success for both Buyers and Sellers.
- 65% plus sell-through rate over two years running.
- Over 80 vehicles sold per event plus Automobilia
- Over 550 in attendance on site plus 430 Registered online bidders (12 International bidders).
- We have sold and shipped nationwide and internationally to Canada and Indonesia.
When does my vehicle need to be delivered?
Delivery is expected the week of the Auction no later than Friday at Noon proceeding the Auction. Storage is available prior to the Auction, inquire for further detail.
What do I do with my title?
Clear, negotiable title needs to be delivered with your vehicle. For Reserve Vehicle, do not sign your title. Vehicles with No Reserve – titles can be signed. ONLY SIGN TITLES AS NAME(S) APPEAR ON TITLE, contact us for assistance.
When am I required to pick up my vehicle if it does not sell or if I am a buyer?
Pickup is required by 5pm on Sunday after the Auction. Vehicles not picked up by required time will be moved into indoor storage ($150 per vehicle) and stored free for 30 days. After 30 days, storage is $25 per day.
I have a collection/multiple vehicles to consign, how is this handled?
Please contact us directly for a representative to meet and discuss your options.
How soon will I be paid after my vehicle sells?
Payment is made within 10 banking days after successful sale.
How are Reserve Price vehicles handled?
Reserve Price vehicle Sellers need to attend the Auction or supply a proxi representative. Please be present at the Auction podium while your vehicle sells for any questions and/or to sell your vehicle short of Reserve Price. If the Reserve Price is met, your vehicle will sell and an announcement will be made when Reserve Price has been met.
Consigning with F&E Collector is easy!
Either download our forms or submit your information and photos through our online portal!Consign Now